Dear visitors: Our exhibition has reopened for the public on March 16, 2021. This also applies to our library and the Education Forum in Berlin. Due to the requirements of the current Corona Ordinance of the state government, the visit is only possible with a proof of recovery or vaccination (2G+). Please be aware of the regulations of the state ordinance for museums.
General hygiene rules and restrictions
We ask you to observe some general hygiene rules and restrictions during your visit in order to protect yourself and others against infection. We have updated our house rules accordingly:
- Access Restrictions: No one with identifiable symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 disease or any symptoms of a cold will be allowed to enter the exhibition building. Visitors who have returned from abroad within the last 14 days, have been in personal contact with returnees or have had contact with an infected person are not permitted to enter the exhibition building.
- Cloakroom: The use of the lockers and the cloakroom will be discontinued until further notice. Bags and luggage are to be carried by visitors during their visit in the exhibition building.
- Mandatory wearing of masks: When entering the exhibition building, all visitors 18 years of age and older are required to wear an FFP2 or comparable mask – for example, KN95-/N95-/KF94-/KF95 masks. Dispensers with disinfectant are available at the entrance. Mouth-nose protectiont must also be worn in the outdoor area of the Documentation and Cultural Center if a minimum distance of 1.5 meters cannot be maintained.
- Contact details: We are required by law to collect names as well as contact information during your visit. If you do not wish to provide your personal data, please refrain from visiting the exhibition.
- Minimum distance: A minimum distance of at least 1.5 meters must be maintained between visitors and supervisory and ticket office staff. This applies to the entire duration of the visit in the exhibition building.
- Guided tours for groups and educational offers such as workshops are are currently not available. All media booths in the exhibition are unfortunately out of operation due to hygiene regulations. For the same reason, we must also discontinue the rental of audio guides.
These rules also apply to our Education Forum in Berlin. Visiting and using our reference library for external users is possible on a limited basis after prior registration. Further information.